Come and join our team
Vets, Vet Students, RVNs and receptionists
We are always interested in speaking to forward thinking Vets, Registered Veterinary Nurses and receptionists who are looking to join a progressive, friendly vet practice which concentrates on delivering the most amazing service to our clients and their pets.
Our hours are flexible with our current vet, nurse and receptionist team members working both part time and full time, and we are always interested in speaking to veterinary staff who are interested in working night shifts and weekends to help us provide the best 24 hour care possible.
As we are continuing to expand and grow, we are always looking for positive veterinary team members who will fit into our practice and help us to expand the veterinary service we provide to our pets and clients.
Vet Students – we are always interested in speaking to keen and enthusiastic vet students in their clinical years who are looking for EMS placements.
So if you are looking for a practice that:
* Places a high value on clinical excellence and communicating with our clients
* Values your clinical abilities and decision making
* Focuses on clinical and non-clinical CPD and training for all our team members
* Supports less experienced staff members and helps to mentor and teach them how to be the best vets, nurses and receptionists.
* Provides a supportive ear for those tough or busy days
* Places a high importance on your work – life balance
* Is situated in a lovely part of Lincolnshire neat both countryside and the sea,
Then email us to talk about becoming part of our team now or in the future:
Karla (Practice manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org